TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, 25 June 2012

Devouring @ Sushi Tie Wisma Sanyan, Sibu

Yipee... Foodzie again...
Went to have sushi for lunch just now...

I always loved the "Kanasai" Sushi...
The very first time I dined there,
The "rude" name drew my attention in trying to taste the sushi,
and it turned out to be terrific for me.
Since then, it's becoming my favourite order.

Inari "Kanasai" @ RM4.30
"Kanasai" Sushi @ RM 3.20
There were other sushi-es that I tasted when my friends and I ordered. The dishes were quite delicious. You should try out if you stop by Sushi Tie.

Chawanmushi @ RM4.90
St Ramen @ RM 6.90

Salmon Salad Temaki @ RM 4.30
Chicken Curry @ RM 8.90
Tori Karaage @ RM 8.90
Chicken Katsu @ RM 8.90
Golden Mushroom Temaki @ RM 3.20
Set Meal @ RM 50±

Soft Shell Crab Temaki @ RM 4.90
Oishi Rice @ RM 6.90
Maki Set @ RM 16.90
Kodomo Set @ RM 6.90
Hotate Mayo @ RM 10.90
*Oyster  (I forgot the name)
Katsu Tempura @ RM 1.20

That's all I have tried for the moment.
Wish to go again and try the other sushi-es.
YUMMY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yup... look nice, taste nice too if you are not choosy enough... :D

      Delete