TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday, 12 April 2012

Dining @ Le Ark Cafe (The Ark Cafe)



On last Friday (06.04.2012) night,
I had a great dinner with my two friends,
a pretty and a handsome. : D

We are celebrating our birthdays together,
even though our birthdays were in March.
We had small cupcakes as our birthday cakes,
which turned out delicious.

3 little cupcakes...

where are my eyes??? lolz

flowery...

This was the 2nd time I went dinner @ Le Ark Cafe.
And for both times, I ordered the same drink,
which is now officially my favourite drink if I'm going to dine there again.

Oreo Chocolate Shake!!! 
We had 3 dishes that night...
And it was superb...
And the whole meal cost RM75, together with the drinks...

Pineapple Fried Rice
Thai Chicken
Midin in XO sauce

Foremost, I got to enjoy the superb sunset view from Le Ark Cafe...

The beautiful sunset view


*** *** ***
More to go...

These were the dishes I ate during the 1st meal...
Unfortunately I didn't know how much all the dishes cost...
Because I ain't the payee...





Highly recommend Le Ark Cafe...

No comments:

Post a Comment