On Easter Day,
I set foot into a small town, called Song.
It is in Kapit division, Sarawak.
Around 2 pm,
I went to Sibu River Express Terminal,
and took an express to go there.
There I met my friend,
who's going there for work.
And thanks to her,
I got a place to stay.
I was a very noob one,
because after my friend told me,
only then I knew that express also got different class,
just like airlines too.
Whoa, that's the surprising fact of the day.
My friend bought me a business class ticket,
which cost RM20 per person.
And with that,
I had a comfortable seat on the way to Song.
It took around 2 hours to reach Song,
And along the trip,
the express made a few stops for some people to took off
along the riverside.
Wish I had time, so I can explore where they stopped.
Around 4.30 pm,
the express arrived at the little town.
I was quite surprised
as I thought I will see a klunky building,
but the wharf of Song looked new.
![]() |
| Song's wharf... and in a wink, people all gone... LOLz |
And another thing that surprised me
was that the moment I arrived,
the town was quiet,
not many people were walking around,
plus the crowd coming off the wharf
all gone in a wink.
Haha...
I guess that's a small town's 'behaviour'.
![]() |
| Quiet town... There's no crowd, even running cars... |
![]() |
| The very 1st shop I came across when coming out the wharf... |
My friend and I took a van back to her hostel,
and it was cozy by the first look,
but my friend telling me different story,
maybe I'm a visitor,
so everything's fresh to me.
Haha...
What a country bumpkin I am!!!
![]() |
| The hostel for the night |
I was tired,
so I didn't go out to town for night views.
So I had Pau for dinner with my friend,
and surf internet using my galaxy tab.
And when I was sleeping,
I was so happy
because I can feel myself
relaxing in the sounds of croaking frogs.
Furthermore,
that night I didn't dream a single thing.
The best sleep I had for the month.
*** ***
To be continued...





No comments:
Post a Comment