TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday, 16 April 2012

One Day in Song (Part 2)


(09.04.2012)

Early sleep, 
Early wake up.

Around 6.30 am, 
I woke up in time to see my friend went to work. 
Guess what’s her job? 

It’s just few minutes’ walk from her hostel to school. 
I haven’t really explored the school yet,
as I had planned to walk around the town myself. 

I was thinking of starting an early morning walk, 
but the weather didn’t wish me to do so. 
The croaking frogs last night 
really forecasted the rainy morning. 
I waited till 8.30 am 
and there I off to the town. 

Walking out from the hostel,
there was the Song Clinic. 
I was told that there were a few handsomes inside there.
Maybe next time, 
I’d take a stroll in there. LOLz.
Song Clinic
The road to the town
After 10 mins walk, I reached the town. 
Along the way, I saw post office, church and kindergarten. 

The very first thing I did was to find the place to eat as I was so hungry.
I was recommended a few places,
but in the end I chose Hua Soon Restaurant.
It turned out the food I ordered,
really reached my expectations --> T.A.S.T.Y.
The fried noodle reminded me of my favourite Sibu restaurant's cooking.

Hua Soon Restaurant
Fried noodle & nescafe
Yummy...
And total full my tummy...
After the breakfast, I walked around the town
and snapped some photos...
I came across a lot of bumiputeras...

Shops across the restaurant I ate...
The morning street
walk path (1)
walk path (2)
the walk path panorama view 
the riverside panorama view
the long boats
the locals and their long boats
the wharf
the wharf panorama view
the gas station... so small... n surprised me
the wharf that morning, people waiting for the express
the van that I mentioned previously
the market (1)
the market (2)
inside the market
where to go? see next photo
district office & court

another pit stop? 
temple

After two hours walking around the little town,
I went back to the hostel.

whole panorama view of school

I had my bath and waited for my friend to finish her work.
She came back with dapau for me.
It cost me RM4.50, but it's worth the price.

Haha... this time i ain't picky... i ate all the stuff...

After the meal, she accompanied me to the wharf,
in the van, we bid farewell.
Lucky for me, the wharf aint full with crowds,
I bought the ticket.
the ticket
And right on time ---> 2.30 pm,
the express came.

in the express

Sibu, I'm back!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment